Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oh no!

Oh no I've  been released :(.  My pregnancy is not goings smoothly as I hoped and I can no longer safely do my calling so I'm moving on.  It's been such a long time that I have no idea how I'll sit through all those long "adult" classes where we don't get to sing loudly and stand on our chairs and act silly.  I will miss this calling a lot (ok maybe not the amount of weekly prep required), I learned so much about the basic gospel of Jesus Christ and have loved getting to help the kids gain and share their testimonies through music.   I will no longer be posting weekly posts but you are welcome to use any ideas and/or email questions or suggestions.  Than you for all the choristers who have shared their ideas as well that made my calling so much easier!  Good luck everyone in the final stages of preparing for your sacrament meeting program!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your pregnancy; and thank you so much for your contributions!

    ReplyDelete