Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Review Jr. Primary


We are busy reviewing for our Primary Program and so on Sunday in Jr. Primary we played a version of pin face on the Jack O Lantern!  I taped the giant eyes on a pair of sunglasses to use as our blindfold and the kids thought this was so hilarious.  Then I chose a teacher to come up and put on the blindfold.  We dramatically spun the teacher around and then handed them a piece of the pumpkin face!  As they got closer to the correct location we sang louder and if they were way off we sang in a whisper!  Make sure and prep the teachers to kind of drag it out and be silly so it has lots of impact!  It was so much fun and the kids had a good time.  I made sure to add in some silly "Do As I'm Doing" wiggle songs too.

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I was wondering what I could do on Halloween. Thanks for the idea. And by the way, I'm honored that you want to include my blog on your site!

    ReplyDelete