Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nursery Props and Ideas

I made some new props this week to try out in nursery. . .I have a 22 month old so I tried them out and she seemed to really get into actually having something to hold during songs so maybe it will be a success. . .I'll let you know.

 Follow the Prophet sticks. . .they can raise them in the air when you say prophet (I only do the chorus bytheway) or march with them and yes if you're wondering I did defile my Ensign and cut out all the President Monson pictures I could find. . .my printer was broken!
 Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam. . .they loved to jump up in the air with them on "sunbeam"
 Do as I'm Doing shakers . . .got them at the dollar store in the party section and they are so crappy made that they aren't very loud so they're perfect!
Christmas Bells!!!!  Yeah Christmas is Coming!!

And Here's My List of Songs (thus far!) that would be awesome for Nursery
  1. Book of Mormon Stories (actions)
  2. Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam (sunbeams on a stick)
  3. Popcorn Popping (actions)
  4. If You're Happy and You Know it (actions)
  5. Daddy's Homecoming (actions)
  6. Do As I'm Doing (Shakers)
  7. Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes (actions)
  8. I Hope They Call Me On A Mission (march)
  9. Once There Was a Snowman (actions)
  10. I Am a Child of God (hold hands and slowly walk in a circle)
  11. Christmas Bells (shake those bells)
  12. Birds in a Tree (actions)
  13. Smiles (actions or poster)
  14. Oh How We Love To Stand (actions)
  15. Hello Friends
  16. Falling Snow (actions)
  17. It's Autumn Time
  18. Little Seeds Lie Fast Asleep
  19. In The Leafy Treetops
  20. Rain is Falling All Around
  21. Give Said The Little Stream
  22. My Heavenly Father Loves Me
  23. A Happy Family
  24. When We're Helping We're Happy

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what to do with my little nursery friends. Thanks you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete