Follow the Prophet sticks. . .they can raise them in the air when you say prophet (I only do the chorus bytheway) or march with them and yes if you're wondering I did defile my Ensign and cut out all the President Monson pictures I could find. . .my printer was broken!
Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam. . .they loved to jump up in the air with them on "sunbeam"
Do as I'm Doing shakers . . .got them at the dollar store in the party section and they are so crappy made that they aren't very loud so they're perfect!
Christmas Bells!!!! Yeah Christmas is Coming!!
And Here's My List of Songs (thus far!) that would be awesome for Nursery
- Book of Mormon Stories (actions)
- Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam (sunbeams on a stick)
- Popcorn Popping (actions)
- If You're Happy and You Know it (actions)
- Daddy's Homecoming (actions)
- Do As I'm Doing (Shakers)
- Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes (actions)
- I Hope They Call Me On A Mission (march)
- Once There Was a Snowman (actions)
- I Am a Child of God (hold hands and slowly walk in a circle)
- Christmas Bells (shake those bells)
- Birds in a Tree (actions)
- Smiles (actions or poster)
- Oh How We Love To Stand (actions)
- Hello Friends
- Falling Snow (actions)
- It's Autumn Time
- Little Seeds Lie Fast Asleep
- In The Leafy Treetops
- Rain is Falling All Around
- Give Said The Little Stream
- My Heavenly Father Loves Me
- A Happy Family
- When We're Helping We're Happy