Total Pageviews

Friday, April 13, 2012

I Feel My Savior's Love

For this month's song I chose "I Feel My Savior's Love." I think it's an amazing song with lyrics that will teach them about feeling the love of Christ in every aspect of their life. To introduce the song I plan to use different objects and talk about how they feel. For instance wrapping them in a warm blanket, feeling the roughness of a rock, etc. Then I plan to take it a step further and talk about how it feels when we choose the right, how it feels when we make a mistake, and then explain that Jesus came to this earth and felt all those same things. I want to emphasize how they each can feel the warmth of the Savior's love by living a life in accordance with his gospel. I want it to be a testimony builder. Sometimes I talk about the different principles as I'm teaching the song so they really understand what they're singing about. Sometimes the pictures are great reminders but they really need to know what they are singing about because we as choristers are like the gospel doctrine teachers of the primary kids. Here's my flipchart in anyone is using this song this month. I Feel My Savior's Love

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I just saw that you're doing this song right after I made my own flip chart for it. We chose this song too. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you only doing one verse of this song? We are singing this one this month and this is the best visual I have found by far! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete