Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Primary 2012 Outline Is Here

Maybe I'm a day late and a dollar short but for those of you who don't know it the Primary 2012 Outline for Sharing Time is available here in PDF format.  The year theme is "Choose the Right" what a fitting and exciting theme for such a pivotal time in our worlds history.  There are so many choices now that I never had to deal with as a child.  I'm so excited for the new year of songs including some new ones!!  Here's the list

January - "As a Child of God"
February - "Choose the Right"
March - "Stand for the Right" - Sweet we get to just review this again!!
April - Song of Choice (Theme is "Jesus Christ Teaches me to CTR)
May - "When I am Baptized"
June - "Nephi's Courage"
July - "The Wise Man and The Foolish Man" - How awesome is this!
August - "I'm Trying to be Like Jesus" - I loved this song when I was in primary


So there you have it!  Now all you creative ladies get busy making flip charts and posters and learning sign language because I need all the help I can get.

P.S.  did y'all know that in the back of the 2010-2012 Sharing Time Outline booklet there are 2 whole pages dedicated to "teaching music in primary"  pretty fun and lots of slick ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment