Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mother's Day Songs

Well I've been informed that the primary will be singing 2 songs for Mother's Day . . .that means I've got three weeks to make something spectacular happen so we look really prepared! I love this idea found on The Ordinary Adventures of a Primary Chorister site, I think I'll teach the Junior Primary and nursery this one.
Mother Dear
I will teach them this simple sign language:

Mother dear:

I : Point to themselves

Love: 


You so: Point to their own mothers or if their mother is not there, to any mom.

Your happy smiling face: smile and place pointer fingers at the corners of mouth.

Is such a joy to look at: make an oval viewer putting hands together.

It make home: peak hands together like the roof of a house.

A lovely place: change the roof into a heart shape


 I'm not sure about the second song. . .it's still up in the air as of 6:30 tonight . . . I better get cracking on something ASAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment