Total Pageviews

Friday, February 4, 2011

What songs are you learning in April and June?

I was blessed to be able to actually submit my choices for the April and June songs and I am excited to announce our choices.  For April the theme is "Jesus Christ is My Savior and Redeemer" the third article of faith, the atonement.  I chose "I Know He Lives" and song by Clive Romney, who also wrote Scripture Power and I Know That My Savior Loves Me.  Anyway, the lyrics are just priceless I love it. They say:
I Know He Lives
I know He loves me
I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior
I know He came to earth as a child long ago
and showed us all the way.
I know He paid the price for my sins
I know He died to give life eternal
I want to follow Him 
so that I can return 
to live with God again.

For June the theme is "The First Principles and Ordinances of the Gospel make it possible for me to live with God again."  It focuses on the 4th article of faith and the principles of the gospel faith, repentance, baptism by immersion for the remission of sins, gift of the Holy Ghost.  So I chose "Choose the Right Way" out of the Children's Songbook.  I'm excited to teach these songs this year, it's going to be a great year!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I was struggling to find songs for these months. These will be great.

    ReplyDelete