Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Share Your Talents

So I've been reading a lot of your blogs and seeing what does and doesn't work in your primaries and have decided to adopt an idea from Jennifer at Beehive Messages and have a share your talents Sunday.  She uses every fourth Sunday but I decided to dedicate the 5th Sundays to this.  I'm using just the Sr. Primary this month and will spread to Jr. Primary next 5th Sunday.  I simply announced that I would love for everyone to share their musical talents that Heavenly Father blessed them with and then invited them to sign up.  I told them it could be a solo, an instrumental piece, a group number or a mixture of both.  My only stipulation is that it must be a song included in the Primary Songbook or Hymn Book.  I'm excited to see what happens this month as I've already had several kids sign up!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so amazing! I was just telling Kristin the other day about your blog and your new calling and she said, "Oh she would be the best Primary Chorister" and I agreed! The children in your Ward are so BLESSED as well as your own darling children. Miss you & I need to call you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're doing this too! We'll have the teachers obtain names of each child who would like to participate. Should be LOTS of fun!

    ReplyDelete