Total Pageviews

Monday, October 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Song "My Blessings"


So I have this amazing Aunt who is absolutely amazing in all things music and I'm sure would outshine me ten fold as a Primary chorister but thank goodness she loves me and reads my blog because she reminded me of this amazing Thanksgiving song to sing in Primary.  She says that in her home it is a tradition ever November and in Primary she would use the guitar to teach it to the kids and it was catchy enough that they could sing it in a duet . . .she also said she took her guitar and played it in the nursery.  For those of us who aren't quite "Maria" from the Sound of Music and don't have guitar skills brave enough for church the piano works awesome too!  Check it out I know you'll love it!  P.S. it's from the Children's Friend 1983 so it's definitely approved!!

"My Blessings" The Friend 1983

1 comment:

  1. Kayrena,

    I just found your blog, and I love it! I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blog list. And the "My Blessings" song is amazing - just like you said!

    -Brittney
    afprimarysingingtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete