Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mr. Potato Head Review Idea

We're reviewing two songs for the Primary program this week and in Jr. Primary I'm using my daughter's Mr. Potato head as a prop.  Basically what I'll do is tape the following word strips to the various body parts. . .
Eyes=All Eyes on Me . . try not to blink while singing the verse.  Whichever class sings the best their teacher gets to wear the silly glasses for the next round.
Hat = No hats in the church building!  You get a freebie!
Feet = stand up and march to the beat in place while singing the chorus!
Arm#1 = Do the whataleeachee while singing the verse!
Arm#2 = Use a magic crayon to draw a square continually in the air while singing the chorus.
Ear#1 = Listen quietly. . when I point at you then you sing, when I point at me then I sing!  Sing the whole song.
Ear#2= can you hear the piano?  I can't . . .sing a capella the verse.
Bowtie= Oh my goodness this bowtie is choking me-sing the chorus in a whisper!
Mustache= mustaches are kind of silly!  Can you sing the whole song with a huge grin on your face!
Mouth= Mouths are for singing!  Follow the loud lion and the quiet mouse while singing the verse.
Glasses = My glasses are kind of blurry and you all look a little fuzzy!  Can you stand still as a statue while singing the whole song!  If you move I will tap you and you'll have to sit down. 
Nose = What is that smell?  Sing the verse stinky style (plug nose)

No comments:

Post a Comment