Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Primary Playground Review Idea

Another fun and super easy review idea I "stole" from Tausha Reeve  and was a really fun idea.  Something I learned when doing these fun review activities is that you have to just lay down the rules.  I tell them that if anyone is being too wild and crazy in our Heavenly Father's house then I'll simply tap them on the head with my wand and they have to sit out for the rest of that song.  The thought of missing out really keeps most kids in check.  So adapt your Primary playground to work for your primary but here's what I did
  • Jump/Skip Rope - Follow The Prophet (skip singing the word "prophet" or mimic jump roping while singing
  • Baseball - I Know That My Savior Loves Me (pass a soft ball around and when I stop the singing whoever has the ball has to sing or tell me the next line)
  • Slide - Come Follow Me (each row sings a line, each following each other like on a slide)
  • Swing - I Belong To The Church of Jesus Christ (Can you swing it without me conducting or singing)
  • Running
  • See-Saw
  • Merry-Go-Round
  • Monkey Bars
  • Drinking Fountain (not pictured)
Anyway, you get the idea. . .have fun with it and just remember to emphasize the testimony contained in each song.

No comments:

Post a Comment