Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day Singing Time

Well I'm behind schedule this week and worn out due to the fact that we're expecting baby number 3!! and I'm feeling morning sickness pretty much all day ha ha!  So I went to Pattie's Primary Place and borrowed and tweaked an idea.  Here's what I plan to do.  I found all the images on google image search and plan to print them out, color the super mom, and laminate them with their corresponding word action on the back.  Then I'll tape a song to each one.  During singing time I'll pick a reverent person to come help us learn about all the super things super moms do and we'll sing one of our program songs and a few others using the corresponding item actions.  It should be fun and mix things up while still getting them to practice program songs!  Yeah!
Mothers Day

No comments:

Post a Comment