Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Reviewing For the Program!

Another fun review week and for some reason I can't seem to put it all together this week. . .finally tonight I remember "Musical Measles"!  So I made some posters and got my stickers out and we're going to be having a blast singing our songs.  I'll pick one or two teachers/presidency members to hand out the stickers so I can really focus on how well they know or don't know the songs and then we'll just have fun.  I made posters for the stuff I'm looking for in order to earn a sticker!  I made them in a cute font but when I uploaded them to scribd a little altering took place so feel free to change them up however works for you!

One teacher with a severe case of "musical measles"

Program Reminders

No comments:

Post a Comment