I think that with each point value if the question is answered correctly we will sing the corresponding song in a fun way. I'll put little pictures to show the reward on the bottom of the jeopardy board. Here's the link for the pictures I used and colored just from google image searches. You can find fun dice for these styles here. Such as:
- 100 points - Swimmer Style (plug you nose with one hand, swim with the other)
- 200 points - Cowboy Style (western twang in your voice, start out with a yeehaw and link your thumbs in you belt loops and kick up the dust with your heels)
- 300 points - Opera Style (lots of vibrato and exaggeration and definitely loud but never louder than lovely!)
- 400 points - Drill Sargeant (stand at attention, no moving arms or legs, definitely no giggling or smiling. March back and forth looking for things out of place and start out with a "yes ma'm!")
- 500 points - Granny Style (use your hand to wiggle your throat and make your voice shaky, bend over and hold your back like you can't walk upright!)
- 600 points - Police Officer Style (use stop and go signs to direct the traffic)
- 700 points - Song and style of your choice!!