Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Glasses for Review Week

A couple Sundays ago we had a Review Day in The Sr. Primary and it turned out amazing!  I wrote all 8 of our songs on slips of paper and taped them to the chalkboard randomly.  I then assigned each class a scripture that coordinated with the songs.
  1. John 14:26 (The Holy Ghost)
  2. D&C 21:4-7 (Follow The Prophet)
  3. D&C 115:4-5 (I Belong To the Church of Jesus Christ)
  4. 2 Nephi 31;10 (Come Follow Me)
  5. John 3:16 (He Sent His Son)
  6. Matthew 19:13-15 (I Know That My Savior Love Me)
  7. Genesis 1:9-12 (My Heavenly Father Love Me)
  8. D&C 4:2-4 (Our Missionary Medley-I Want To Be a Missionary Now, I Hope They Call Me On a Mission,and chorus of We'll bring The World His Truth)
I gave them a little time to get together and read it with their teachers and decide what went with what.  While they were working on this I brought out my newest glasses!!  When you wind the nose the eyebrows and mustache moves and they just look hilarious. . .I would walk up to each group and act as if nothing was different and they just laughed and laughed.  I always try to remember that even the Sr. Primary needs to have fun and be silly sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment